1：The goods in Spanish / Russia's warehouse include tax.
FPV drone not included. Camera must be used with FPV drone to operate. Power cable must be soldered manually to drone.
Item: SMO 4K Camera
Power supply range: 6V-27V (2S-6S Li-Po battery)
Lens aperture: F2.8
35mm equivalent focal length: 16.4mm
Video resolution: 4000×3000@24/25/30fps, 3840×2160@24/25/30/60fps, 2720×1530@24/25/30/60/100fps, 1920×1080@24/25/30/60/120/200fps
Video format: Mp4
Video code: H.264 / H.265
Video mode: Normal, HDR, Timelapse, TimeShift, Basic stabilization (in-camera), Pro stabilization (export with Insta360 app/Studio to apply FlowState stabilization)
Video maximum bit rate: 100Mbps
Wi-Fi: 5G (standard range approx. 2m)
Micro SD card: UHS-I V30 speed class, exFAT format SD cards with a max storage of 1T are recommended
Operating environment: -20°C ~ 40°C
1. Avoid using the camera in high humidity environments for an extended period of time.
2. Gently plug and unplug the power input port in order to prevent damage.
3. Use your mobile phone to connect to the camera's WiFi network named “ONE R XXXXX” with the password of 88888888 first, then go to the Insta360 app to complete the connection.
4. If the camera's power is cut off before you stop recording, the video will not be saved.
5. Gently open and close the SD card cover in order to avoid damage.
6. As of December 18, 2020, these are the most up-to-date LED indicator light meanings:
* Flashing blue light: SD card error
* Steady blue light: Power is on and the SD card is recognized. The battery signal is detected and camera is okay to use.
* Flashing red light: Recording
* Steady red light: The battery signal is detected and camera is okay to use.
Other SONY Series
|Main Processor ( Maximum HD Support)||
Ambarella A9 (4K/30FPS)
Dual Image Stabilization
|Memory Card Type||
MicroSD / TF
|Built-in Memory Size||
|Maximum expandable capacity of memory card||
|Power supply range||
6V-27V (2S-6S Li-Po battery)
|35mm equivalent focal length||
H.264 / H.265
|Video maximum bit rate||
5G (standard range approx. 2m)
-20°C ~ 40°C